[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Power Play

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:03:32 -0700

Hi, I don't know exactly what you mean. I did search for the title before I did it and it wasn't listed. Thanks. I'll check under title and author both after this and hope I have better luck.

BudAt 04:53 PM 6/1/2008, you wrote:

Hi Bud,

If you go to the simple search feature, which is the first one shown that says, "type title or author", and type the title of a book, it searches the entire collection for the titlle. It is too bad about your work being a waste of time, but you should always check the collection first.

Hope this helps,

Sue S.