[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Heart of Texas

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:43:41 -0700

Hi Gang,

Thanks to those of you who helped me get this book going I have sent in Heart of Texas by Debbie Macomber. It contains two stories, Caroline's Child, and Dr. Texas. It's about 400 pages and I think it's quite clean. I got the rank spelling down to 99.84, about 50 words which were slang and compound words.
Enjoy.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California