[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Dragons and Dragon lore

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 23:02:36 -0400

I have just submitted Dragons and Dragon lore by Ernest Ingersoll.  this is an
old book with a copyright of 1928.
Fascinating book teems with information about powerful serpents of the deep and
land-roving, fire-breathing monsters that first appeared in the creation myths
of the ancient Far East. Dragons in China, Korea, and Japan are covered, as are
those in Babylonian and Egyptian legends, and in English, Irish, and French
tales.
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog: