[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Deep drive by Mike Lowell

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 23:45:43 -0400

I have just submitted Deep Drive by Mike Lowell.
ISBN: = 978-0-451-22555-9
Title: = Deep drive: a long journey to finding the champion within
Author(s): = Mike Lowell, Josh Beckett (Foreword by), Rob Bradford
Publisher: = Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated
Copyright Date: = 2008
Copyrighted By: = Mike Lowell and Rob Bradford
Brief Synopsis: = An inspiring memoir from a Red Sox hero and MVP of the 2007
World Series.
Long Synopsis: = An inspiring memoir from a Red Sox hero and MVP of the 2007
World Series. In 2007, Red Sox third baseman Mike Lowell triumphed over a
lifetime
of adversity when he led the world?s most zealously followed baseball team to
the promised land, with their second World Series title in four years. But
there was much more to the story than what happened on that October night. From
his family?s battle to escape Cuba and the Castro regime, to the ups and
downs of his baseball career, to his battle with testicular cancer, this is the
story of a man who overcame every challenge thrown at him to become one
of the best third basemen in baseball? and a true role model for his millions
of fans.
Comments: = This book should not be marked adult. amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx for
questions
Adult content: = No