[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Coming Attractions

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:02:05 -0700

Hi Gang,

I just sent in Coming Attractions by Fannie Flagg. It's kind of cute about a young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years. It's about 350 pages and should be very clean if the the awful stripper" leaves it alone. I'm sure it went through alright but I didn't get a confirming email like I always do. How can I check to see if it indeed did go through?
Thanks."

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California