[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Van Lants <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 21:48:12 -0600

Hi,
I just submitted for proofing a copy of Paul David Tripp's book "What Did You Expect: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage". Seems like a pretty claen scan, although I suggest that a proofer look for hard line breaks my scanner may have inserted. I found a number of them I cleaned up as I was spell-checking, but I probably didn't catch them all. Good read along the way!

database 6012 (20110403) __________

http://www.eset.com