[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:33:42 -0500

Hi All--
I just submitted The Ice Maiden by Edna Buchanan.  I've done a spell check.
There are a lot of spanish phrases in the book.  And there's dialog like outa.

synopsis:

Fourteen years ago, two teenagers on a Christmas Eve first date were abducted,
and only one lived through the ordeal. The lone surviving victim, Sunny Hartley,
became a wealthy sculptor, but the reclusive “ice maiden” will not talk about
what happened that terrible night. Now a chance encounter in the Miami morgue
between reporter Britt Montero and a petty thief, bizarrely electrocuted during
the commission of a crime, has placed the still unsolved kidnapping/murder
on the front burner of Sgt. Craig Burch's Cold Case Squad. But Britt and Burch
are about to discover that the price of justice can be too dear to pay;
that when you start turning over rocks, sometimes something truly ugly slithers
out.

I’m not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst