[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:07:37 -0800 (PST)

 Hi all,

  I submitted 15 books today, including some books for adults:
  Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis
  Ghost Walk by Heather Graham
  The Adept by Katherine Kurtz
  Lammas Night by Katherine Kurtz
  The Moon Under Her Feet by Clysta Kinstler

  and some historical fiction set in jolly old England:
  Restoration by Rose Tremain
  The Serpent Garden by Judith Merkle Riley
  The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn by Robin Maxwell
  Fatal Majesty by Reay Tannahill
  Catherine the Queen by Mary M. Luke
  Katherine by Anya Seton

  and some books for teenagers:
  Witch by Christopher Pike
  Night of the Living Rerun (a Buffy the Vampire Slayer book)
  The Book of Fours (ditto)
  The Lost Slayer (ditto)

  We have received a donation of 29 books based on the TV series  Charmed.  Is
anyone interested in reading these?  If so, I'll  start processing them.  If
not, they'll become low priority.

  Carrie

Yahoo! Shopping