[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 01:41:27 -0500

Great job Pam! Hey guys, Pam and Joany have both been doing a lot of work scanning a whole slew of old kids books that I sent them a month or so ago. Check 'em all out, they've both done a nice job. I'm glad to see these books up on the site cuz I enjoyed all of them as a kid. I'm also glad that someone was able to scan them since I knew they were more books than I'd ever get done for a while! <smile>.

Allison H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>