[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:03:17 -0500

I just submitted How Stella got her Groove Back by Terry McMillan.
Terry McMillan, Author of Waiting to Exhale, is back.  Stella is 42 years old.
She has an 11-year old son and a great, but stressful job.  When she decides
she needs a break, she heads for some fun in the sun in beautiful Jaimaica.
there, she meets 21-year-old Winston.  Is this sexy man the real deal or a
diversion in the sun?  This narrative is told in Stella's often funny voice,
and McMillan's readers will love this read, the perfect read for the beach!
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams