[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:50:56 -0700

I have submitted a BSO copy of Back When We Were Grownups by Anne Tyler. If you are a fan of hers as I am, this is one of her best. For some strange reason there was an incorrect ISBN number and when trying to correct this, the document was sent; therefore, there is no comments section. However, headers were removed with page numbers and chapter headings being preserved. Only alternate pages are numbered. I hope a Tyler fan or someone who would like to be will validate and enjoy this. Jill