[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 20:40:42 -0700

Julia, I have taken your book The Whole World Over to validate and noticed that
you were listed as a bookshare volunteer; this surprised me as you had told us
about submitting the book so obviously privacy was not a concern of yours. Go
to the My Accounts page and it gives you the opportunity to make whatever
changes you wish in your personal information.