[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:26:34 -0400

I just submitted: "Celtic Wicca: Ancient Wisdom for the 21st Century" by "Jane
Raeburn". this is an introductory text on Celtic Wicca. It reviews some of the
Celtic Gods and Goddesses, rituals associated with them, how to incorporate
Celtic
Wicca into your daily life, and the ethics of Wicca, among other things. It
also contains an index and extensive bibliography.
Enjoy.
Amber

Book blog:
John Adams