[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:54:20 -0400

Well, I finally beat the computer! *L*  I think it was the short synopses that
were doing me in.  I just uploaded these books.  For any of you who might
validate any of these, please make sure to contact me if you encounter any
problems or have any questions.  I can be reached at maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maithe

Shadow of the Moon by Rebecca York

Another Chance, Another Time by Catherine Snodgrass

Feathre On The Wind by Catherine Snodgrass

Embrace The Twilight by Maggie Shayne

Bread & Spirit: Therapy With the New Poor : Diversity of Race, Culture, and
Values (A Norton Professional Book) by Harry J. Aponte

Montana Skies by Kay Stockham

Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions (with InfoTrac) by
Gerald Corey; Marianne Schneider Corey, Patrick Callanan

Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and Family
Therapy, Third Edition by

Samuel T. Gladding, Theodore P Remley, Jr., Charles H. Huber

THEORY AND PRACTICE OF GROUP COUNSELING, Sixth Edition by Gerald Corey

Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy by

IRVIN D. YALOM

Therapist's Guide to Substance Abuse Intervention (Practical Resources for the
Mental Health Professional) by

Sharon L. Johnson

Constructive Therapies: Volume 1 by

Michael F. Hoyt, Editor

Theory-Based Treatment Planning for Marriage and Family Therapists: Integrating
Theory and Practice by
Diane R. Gehart, Amy R. Tuttle

THE EXPANDED FAMILY LIFE CYCLE: INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY, AND SOCIAL PERSPECTIVES,
THIRD Edition by
BETTY CARTER, MONICA McGOLDRICK