[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:14:37 -0400

Just uploaded:
Sharpe's Honor
by
Bernard Cornwell
It's in RTF format.
There weren't any page headers in this one, and page numbers are at the bottom. All the pages are there with no duplicates. Chapter headings have 2 blank lines above them. I ditched all the junk characters I could come across.
In this one Sharpe is in a duel, which is counter to Wellington's prohibition against dueling. The duel is broken up, but then Sharpe is accused of murdering his opponent. He then is forced to clear his name, and along the way he becomes instrumental in keeping the French forces from pushing Wellington's back into Portugal.

Dave