[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:05:36 -0400

I look for those at the beginning or end of lines that are out of context.
They tend to occur on occasional pages, and they seem to also have J, and |s on the same pages. I look for those characters and then go over the whole page, as well as searching for I with more than 2 spaces before or after.
I also try to catch things that don't sound right while I'm listening to the story.

Dave

At 12:34 PM 9/28/2004, you wrote:
How do you remove orphan I's and not remove the legitimate I's?

----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 8:08 PM Subject: [bksvol-discuss] just submitted