[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted...

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

You're quite welcome!  Paranormal romance seems to be a huge hit with American
readers these days, so I'm trying to put them on the download list as fast as
they come into the office.

  Carrie

Lora <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Carrie, thank you for submitting the Day Watch and Twilight Watch books
so quickly.  This is the fastest turnaround I've ever seen.  I ordered the
books on Saturday afternoon from Amazon.

  And thanks for the help desk book as well.  I look forward to reading it, and
seeing exactly how many things we do wrong.  :-)