[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Shayla Key Parker <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:00:16 -0400

Red Seas Under Red Skies
by Scott Lynch

The sequel to my previous submission of The Lies of Locke Lamora, just published a few days ago. Further adventures of the confidence man Locke in this hilarious fantasy series.

RTF, an excellent scan. I haven't read all the way through yet, but spot-checking shows mostly perfect pages, and Kurzweil gives it a 99.6%.

Enjoy,
Shayla