[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:55:47 -0700

I just submitted Fragile Innocence by James Reston, Jr. This is a memoir about his daughter who never recovered after running a very high fever and how her illness affected the family. This is a beautifully written book, very informative about the current genetics scene and is ghought provoking. I hope someone chooses it to validate who really wants to read the book so they can catch any mistakes I may have let slip through. I had trouble submitting this book; if anyone using JAWS version 8 with windows XP home is not having any trouble, would you please contact me off list so I ccan explain where I get hung up. Actually my friend came in to help, used the mouse which bypassed all the questions about rating etc. but the book is on the step 1 page and is probably rated fair whereas it is actually an excellent scan in my opinion. Thanks for any help offered.