[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:19:22 -0700

Hey Katie and list,

Katie, I hope you didn't misconstrue my comments as being negative towards you
or anyone else for that matter. It's just one of those odd things where nobody
made the suggestion, and someone else said we should reverse the list so that
we see older books first, but it really isn't hard for us to just zip to the
bottom and get at those older books ourselves, with no extra effort from
Bookshare. Just the ramblings of someone who pretty much only validates his own
books, grin. And even less of that lately, as I've found a few folks who enjoy
validating the books I scan. The one thing that would absolutely drive me nuts
is if I put my book up there and it stuck around on step one forever. That's
why I'm still floored by the number of people who just throw the books up there
and don't make any effort to validate. Perhaps I'm just too geared towards
being a perfectionist.

Scott