[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:23:21 -0700

Since this thread began a day or so back, I've been astounded by the fact that
nobody has put forth the incredible idea of ... browsing the books from the
bottom of the page up. If the older books are in fact at the bottom of the
list, and there are some who would like to get those languishing submissions
into the collection, then why not simply move to the bottom of the page, and
start working your way up. Am I missing a fundamental concept or reason why
this method would not work? If the current problem is that people only browse
through the first few dozen books, or even as many as a hundred titles, then
working from the opposite end of the list would seemingly begin to solve the
current issue of books stagnating on step one.

Scott