[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

I managed to squeeze a few more books into the download queue.  They are:

Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakras System by Anodea Judith
Sacred Hunger by Barry Unsworth
You, Your Child and Drugs by the Child Study Association
Baal by Robert R. McCammon
The Revolution of Hope: Toward a Humanized Technology by Erich Fromm
Inside, Outside by Herman Wouk
Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain by Sheila Ostrander
The Apprentice: My Life in the Kitchen by Jacques Pépin
Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
Topper: A Ribald Adventure by Thorne Smith

A few days ago I submitted:
Zoya by Barbara Taylor Bradford
The Vital Spark: 101 Outstanding Lives by Lowell Thomas
Legs by William Kennedy

As usual, a wide variety of books.  Carrie