[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:23:42 -0500

Hi all,
I just submitted Starbridge 2: Silent Dances. It's a really interesting novel.
It's sci-fi, but I think it would also be interesting for anyone who is
interested in deaf culture or raptors. Yeah I know, strange combination, but
it's a really good book. There's so much going on in it that I couldn't come up
with a decent synopsis. After reading this book, I'm really eager to read the
rest in the series. If anyone can scan any of them I'd be really thrilled.
Thanks,
Kellie