[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:48:50 -0500

Hi all,
I just submitted Isaac Asimov's Treasury of Science Fiction. This is a nice big
fat collection of vintage scifi short stories. Lissi sent me this book last
year so that I could scan it and add it to the collection, so Lissi I'm sorry
it took so long. This book has been completely read through and proofread. The
page numbers are at the bottoms of the pages, and at least for the later part
of the book I was very careful to make sure they were all there. The book is
789 pages, so have fun validating!
Thanks,
Kellie