[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 05:36:05 -0500

I do not find the book you submitted on the latest list of either step 1 or 2. Do you know where it is? (grin)

At 07:31 PM 3/25/2007, you wrote:
I just submitted
Rite of Conquest by Judith Tarr.
Romance reigns in Tarr's absorbing historical fantasy, in which William the Conqueror of Normandy, the reincarnation of King Arthur, must be taught to master his own magic by his witch-wife, Mathilda of Flanders. William's destiny is to throw down the "walls of iron" against the fey beings of the Otherworld, erected by the Saxons and Christianity. He fends off human enemies like Geoffrey of Anjou, while the couple's united magic allows them to travel through the Otherworld faster than mortal foes. In due course William sets sail for England, where Harold Godwineson sits on the throne, having broken his oath to support William for the succession. England's magical and material defenses are powerful, however. Who will succeed and rule England?
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx