[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:47:31 -0400

I just submitted "God has a dream : a vision of hope for our time " by "Desmond
Tutu, Douglas Abrams". Desmond tutu is known the world over for freeing South
Africa of Apartheid.  He fought along with other South Africans to make their
country a leader in the Civil Rights Movement of the late 1980's and into the
new century.  Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his works.  In this
short but powerful book, Tutu, who is also a prominent minister, tells of God's
plan for everyone, and discusses God's love. He discusses how we should never
loose hope and how we should treat the entire world as our family.    He shows
this love and world peace  with many examples from his work in South Africa and
his travels around the world.
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog: