[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:32:46 -0800

I have just submitted Mohawk by Richard Russo. This is his first novel and was
on the wish list. The setting as are all of his books so far is a small dying
town, lots of interesting characters that hold your attention. Quite a
sprinkling of slang and four letter words so be forewarned. Accuracy was still
over 99%. This time when uploading I was told that there were zero links
instead of its being an invalid RTF file. Does anyone know whether this is a
bug in Kurzweil or Bookshare? Let's be optimistic about things at Bookshare; we
volunteers surely need support and guidance.