[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:38:50 -0600

Oh yes, they had this book in braille when it came out, and one rremark I
remember is in the part about Lunch for the Girls.  She says something like,
"if they are your best friends you will want to be with them;  if they are
your next-to-best friends, you'd BETTER stay with them."  Or something
similar.  She makes remarks like that all through.  There is another book
she wrote called I hate to keep house book, or a similar title, which is all
about housekeeping.  It is funny as well.

Sue S.