[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:12:28 -0500

Hi Anastasia!

LOL!!  You are too funny. *G*

Of course you can contact me offlist.  My email addy is maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs,

Maithe
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anastasia Saridakis
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:54 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  Maithe

  This is Anastasia saying wayy to go on submitting another princess book I am
going to finish Princess in pink today. who should I hold it for.
  Maithe can I email you off list/
  Thanks
  ananstasia

  maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi list,

    I just submitted another Princess book.  This one is:
    The Princess Diaries, Volume VII and 3/4ths:  Valentine Princess by Meg
Cabot.

    I stripped all the headers, all pages are present, all junk characters have
been removed and page numbers have been protected.  This book needs to be
validated by a sighted person.  There are some chapter headings missing and
these cannot be scanned as they are in a font that does not scan well.  For the
validator of this book, I can be reached at maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you
encounter any problems.

    Maithe
    maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx