[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:54:46 -0800 (PST)

Maithe

This is Anastasia saying wayy to go on submitting another princess book I am
going to finish Princess in pink today. who should I hold it for.
Maithe can I email you off list/
Thanks
ananstasia

maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Hi list,

 I just submitted another Princess book.  This  one is:
 The Princess Diaries, Volume VII and 3/4ths:   Valentine Princess by Meg Cabot.

 I stripped all the headers, all pages are present,  all junk characters have
been removed and page numbers have been  protected.  This book needs to be
validated by a sighted person.   There are some chapter headings missing and
these cannot be scanned as they are  in a font that does not scan well.  For
the validator of this book, I can  be reached at maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you
 encounter any problems.

 Maithe
 maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx