  To: Bookshare Vol Group
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 4:05 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  Hi all,

  I just submitted the following books:

  The Atlantis Blueprint: Unlocking the Ancient Mysteries of a Long-lost
Civilization by Colin Wilson and Rand Flem-Ath
  Bernard Shaw: A Reassessment by Colin Wilson
  Cruel Doubt by Joe McGinniss
  Asylum by Patrick McGrath
  Don't Sweat the Small Stuff at Work by Richard Carlson
  Sullivan's Justice by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg
  Whirlpool by Elizabeth Lowell
  Murder Runs in the Family by Anne George
  Eleventh Hour by Catherine Coulter

  and 2 3-book series for romance fans:
  The Housekeeper's Daughter, Hot August Nights, and Prodigal Prince Charming
by Christine Flynn
  The Matchmaker's Apprentice, The Matchmaker's Sister, and The Matchmaker's
Plan by Karen Toller Whittenburg

  Carrie

PM