[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:15:15 -0500

We will once I submit Reserection Row and Pentacaust alley.

Smile.

Awesome, smile.

Am working on Penta caust Alley and on The Hot Zone which Evan or was it
Estan asked for.  Both are great books.  And I am really enjoying doing
them, smile.

Will submit them as soon as I can, it sure feels great to have my
braillenote back and it working properly, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.