[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:39:19 -0800 (PST)

Just use the Bookshare address, and I'll tell everyone here to keep an eye out
for it.

  Thanks!  Carrie

Scott Blanks <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Hi again Carrie,

  Here's the book information:
  "The Cambridge Guide to Teaching English to   Speakers of Other Languages"
It's edited by Ronald Carter and David   Nunan
Publisher is Cambridge University Press
2001

      I think it will be mailed out this weekend.     Should it be addressed in
any other fashion than to the address on the     Bookshare page?

    Scott