[bksvol-discuss] Re: just some QA questions on scanner settings please and thank you.

OK wow then that is what is wrong then thanks thanks

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mayrie ReNae
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:24 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: just some QA questions on scanner settings
please and thank you.

  Hi Gwen,

  Yes to your first question. Line endings should be ignored by the editor.

      I don't know what you mean by paragraphs and split lines.  Do you mean
"split long pages" in the conversion settings dialogue?  If so, you need to
disable "split long pages when opening rtf documents.

  Hope that helps.  Sorry I didn't understand what you were asking.  Hope I
answered the right thing.

  Mayrie