[bksvol-discuss] Re: just approved, Deep Freeze

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:41:16 -0500

I still think it behooves us to compare copies before rejecting the second copy. Sometimes it's the same copy submitted twice by the same person in which case the quality is the same. But other times it's not. It only takes a few minutes to do a quick check. Again I am willing to compare copies when needed.
Also I urge volunteers to check the download page for duplicate copies when downloading a book to validate. It will save a lot of frustration as well as time.
***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tl.asp

  Author:  Lisa Jackson

  Pages:  500

  Copyright:  2005 by Susan Lisa Jackson

  Short Synopsis: FROM THE BACK COVER: Not for the
squeamish, this adult murder mystery should not be
read before bed.

  ISBN: 0-8217-7296-1

  Long Synopsis:  FROM THE BACK COVER: HER BIGGEST
Fan,  When she wakes up, she's very cold.  Colder
than she's ever been in her life.  She can't move or
speak.  And then she sees him.  The one who took
her.  And before she dies, she wishes she could
scream.  IS ABOUT TO BECOME.. Former star Jenna
Hughes left Hollywood for an isolated farm in Oregon
to get away from fame.  But someone has followed
her, an obsessed fan whose letters are personal and
deeply disturbing.  And while Jenna's already shaken
up by what she's seen on paper, she'd be terrified
if she knew what Sheriff Shane Carter is
investigating.  It's a shocking case that started
with the discovery of a dead woman in the woods.
Now two more women are missing, one of whom bears a
striking resemblance to Jenna.  HER WORST Night
Mare..As a winter storm bears down on the Pacific
Northwest, a merciless killer's grisly work has only
just begun.  And Jenna is getting closer to meeting
her biggest fan, one who wants nothing more than to
see her dead.