[bksvol-discuss] Re: jaws forms mode

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:11:13 -0400

Hi Lissi. Try this. Go to the utilities menu in JAWS, then to the
configuration manager. Go to the set options menu, HTML options, and then to
the misc tab. See if the auto forms off box is checked. If not, check it. If
it is already checked, then I'm really not sure what to do since it seems
that it should automatically be off when you move to a new page. Maybe the
only other alternative is to double-check before pressing enter to see if it
is somehow keeping itself turned on. Hope this helps.

-Alyssa