[bksvol-discuss] Re: is anyone willing to scan?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:52:20 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

A few notes on the Lindbergh bio. Its pages measure 6 by 9 inches. It won a
Pulitzer prize and was a New York Times best seller in 1998. It is a like new
trade paperback.

For clarification, the mass market paperbacks are the little ones on paper that
yellows within a couple of years with pages usually about 4 by 6 and a half
inches. The trade paperbacks are usually larger, have wider margins and are on
better quality paper.