To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 4:20 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] introduction

Hi My name is Angela Randall. I just became a bookshare volunteer. I have so many books that I think that people would like to read that might not be on bookshare. I am in the process of scanning nim's island and Steps to Christ.
I am 25 years old. I live on a farm in Carrollton and I am visually
impaired. Have a ncie day

--
Angela Randall
Student Stark State College of Technology