[bksvol-discuss] Re: introduction

  • From: "Rosie" <nothingbutlime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:10:31 -0400

A picture book that helps kids learn punctuation? I'm a little curious as to how an author can manage this, :). I actually have not read shoots And Leaves. I wonder if it was intentionally titled to be similar to Shoots and Ladders. Ok, cheesy reference, but just got up, and I'm not a morning person. There, excuse out of the way. At any rate, I was quite pleased to see that Elements Of Style is in the collection. I'm taking English Comp II as a summer class, and my teacher recommended it. And the MLA Handbook is there, which is also neat. It's a dull read, but it's beneficial. I know there's even an APA handbook in the collection, though it's not precisely called that. I have a history paper due Monday, so I might just download that again. I can't find it, and I don't remember what it's called. Oh well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>