[bksvol-discuss] Re: introduction

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome, Rosie.

You'll fit right in. We have several singers, as well
as professional pianists, and, of course, many, many
book lovers. Ad lots of college students, both
undergraduate and graduate and those who have just
finished advanced degrees.

If you like grammar books, have you read Eats, Shoots
and Leaves? It's in the collection.

BTW, folks, the author, Lynne Truss, has written
another book, The Girl's Like Spaghetti: Why, You
Can't Manage without Apostrophes! This is a picture
book of 32 pages intended for ages 9 - 12. There's
also a picture book version of Eats, Shoots and Leaves
for grades 1 - 3 . It's smart of the author and
publisher to do that to help kids learn proper
punctuation.

Cindy