[bksvol-discuss] Re: interesting statistics

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:40:57 -0600

Thanks Jana.  I really enjoyed doing it.  It took me longer to write the
email than it took to do the math.  That’s because I kept checking my
numbers.  I hope you all enjoy it.  After all, I have heard people say that
math is the universal language.  It does give us an interesting picture of
the collection.  Working the same thing out for each category would take me
a very long time.

Kasondra Payne