[bksvol-discuss] Re: indentations

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:19:33 -0800 (PST)

Lissi,

I wasn't aware that bookshare deletes
indentations--just that it deletes tabs and turns
multiple spaces, i.e., those made by the space bar,
into one space. I indent by setting the "first line:"
that's in "paragraph" in the Format file to .2 or .3.
The automatically creates an indented paragraph. The
default, a least in my Word, is .5, which I eel is too
big, but I may be wrong. this means, though, that if
the first line of a page should not be indented, I
have to change it, but that may not really be
necessary--just something I do.