[bksvol-discuss] Re: in what format do most of you want the wish lists and being-scanned list?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:56:18 -0600

Cindy, don't use docx; it's a compatibility nightmare. It makes sense to me to use rtf as that's universally recognized.

Judy s.

On Feb 21, 2010, at 1:40 AM, Cindy wrote:

Do you prefer the lists in th old Word format or the old rtf or in .docx I can
do either, and will gradually, between proofing and scanning, add titles from
old lists from new lists in whatever format people want.