[bksvol-discuss] Re: improving a book in the collection

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:01:00 -0500

I have no idea because I've never done it, but I know people have suggested
those steps to others in the past for correcting a book that's already in
the collection, so I was only repeating what others have said in the past.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.