[bksvol-discuss] Re: images scanning and recognizing

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:19:13 -0500

It is faster to scan since a human being can go do something else while the images are being recognized.

At 10:48 AM 1/4/2005, you wrote:

Is there an advantage to scanning a book to images and then recognizing the
entire book after it's been scanned as opposed to scanning and recognizing
each page as it's scanned?

----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 7:54 AM Subject: [bksvol-discuss] images scanning and recognizing