[bksvol-discuss] images scanning and recognizing

Is there a way to scan but not recognize several books at one sitting and have each set of images saved in a separate file for later recognizing. If so, please explain how and how the recognized file would be saved to disk once the images were recognized for each book. I am sure this is in the manual somewhere but asking is quicker.

Yes I have read the manual and plan to re-read it.

A second question. I notice some of you seem to use gray-scale and 400 dpi even when the optimizing feature does not suggest it. Please comment and comment on how to find out which gives the best statistics. How do I clear my recognision statistics between books?

E.