[bksvol-discuss] Re: illustrations

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:53:59 -0700

I guess it depends on the scanner. FOr me, landscape sucked, not to put too fine a point on it. I don't know, maybe it's the book, I don't know. EIther way, I've found something that worked for me, which i guess is all that matters <g>.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>