[bksvol-discuss] Re: illustration pages

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:40:30 -0800

HI Cindy,

NO, the pictures are not retained but when a page has a picture, it is one
of the numbered pages of the book, I try to put a caption in so the over all
page numbering system stays the same. I don't know if everyone else does
this but then when a book is put on the site if it has ten pages with roman
numerals and 300 pages it has 310  pages in the final release. I guess for a
lot of people l, in general reading, this isn't important, but say in a text
book or reference book of some type used for a class this can make a
difference.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill
kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155