[bksvol-discuss] Re: identifying books from download list

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 05:59:50 -0600

Yes, that, and this individual always scans in ASCII text.  You can't always
go by the title;  there are some that surprised me, and as someone said,
some of the scans are excellent.  I think that is why I lost patience.  I
mean, if some are good doesn't that indicate that the person knows how?
Unless someone does it for her.

Sue