[bksvol-discuss] how do you add books already on your computer to open book and connect to bookshare?

Finally got upgraded to openbook version seven from 2.0, cause they
found my cereal number, but I wasn't eligible for the promotion offer
according to Peter, so I need to know how to get the existing books on
my computer into Open book version seven and also how to connect to book
share with it.
Can anyone help?

Seen on a T-shirt:
 'Keep watching: Maybe I'll do a trick.'